Your new company
A regulatory body within the Australian Government, based in Canberra. A smaller team, which means you can have influence and impact, while being recognised for your work on a more individual level. No security is required, but the capacity to obtain one is needed.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have a proven track record in Test Automation for CRM systems and DevOps, as well as an excellent understanding of complex UI and API testing.
- You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
The successful candidate will need the following:
What you'll get in return
- Design Test Automation framework and develop new test automation libraries
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests for CRM UI and API based functionalities, as new features are developed
- Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defects using an effective application of defect management practices
- Collaborate with Test Manager towards formulating Test Automation Roadmap.
- Contribute to the delivery of set roadmap and demonstrate a measurable uplift through metrics
- Collaborate with stakeholders, contribute to test objectives, test strategies, and test plans
- Document the Test Automation standards and practices
- Guide testers within multi-disciplinary teams in the use of the Test Automation framework
- Raise risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
You will get the opportunity to join a close-knit friendly team to start as soon as possible, on a contract until June 30th 2023, with an extension on offer at the clients discretion.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508