Your new company
A leading Consulting firm based in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Senior Assistant to partner with multiple Executives, working in an exciting area of their organisation.
Your new role
This role will see you support multiple senior Executives who are client facing and require strategic diary management support and workflow management. You will have ownership of;
What you'll need to succeed
- Complex diary and inbox management
- Meeting coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Building successful working relationships with key stakeholders including clients
- Event management
- Preparing and coordinating presentations, meeting material and agendas
- Managing travel coordination
- Expense management
- Contributing to business projects
Prior PA/EA experience supporting multiple Executives is essential to your success in this role. You will be skilled at
- Strategically forward planning
- Manage varying level of stakeholders and using your judgement and tact to handle matters on behalf of your Executives.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- A minimum intermediate to advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite including PowerPoint is essential.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a well-regarded global firm that values their people. This organisation has an impressive SA community that will see you well supported from the day you start right the way through your career. With career progression on offer, the opportunity to work with fantastic people and clients, flexible work arrangements including hybrid work patterns and an amazing CBD office, this truly is a fantastic career opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you are confident within your experience, please click on the 'APPLY NOW' link to send your updated resume to Leah Davidson at Hays. Any queries call (03) 9604 9597 or email Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people form diverse backgrounds to apply