Your new company
Hays is partnered with an Australian owned mining company on their search for a Senior Approvals Adviser to join the business as they expand and embark on new projects in the Pilbara.
Your new role
As a Senior Approvals Adviser you'll be responsible for managing and attaining environmental approvals for major projects. You'll liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including the regulator, in order to develop approvals applications. You'll work primarily on state government type approvals. You'll also provide environmental advice to drive positive outcomes on major projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree qualified in Environmental Science or related discipline
- Track record obtaining approvals on mining or infrastructure projects
- Experience working on WA state legislation as well as Commonwealth
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary
- Perth based role
- Great culture
- Lots of internal opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kevin Griffin for more information..
P: 08 9265 9105
E: Kevin.Griffin@Hays.com.auLHS 297508