Senior Analyst - Strategic Insights
Must be Citizen/PR to Apply
Must be in Australia
Your new company
Be part of one of Australia's largest Financial services, generating valuable insights and analytics solutions. As Australia's most recognised & preferred online broker, with approximately 1.1 million customers, you will ass value in an every growing environment.
Your new role
The Senior Analyst will deep dive into data and provide high quality insights, timely analytics and build effective relationships across wider teams. Help build solutions that require application of advanced analytics, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
What you'll need to succeed
- Interact with business stakeholders to gather requirements, design solution framework, program, develop and present analysis or models, tools or solutions
- Perform activities like data extraction, transformation and load, data quality assessment, data cleansing and enhancing, complex data transformation, and visualisation
- Produce high quality insights and performance reporting on a variety of business needs including product, marketing, customer, risk and finance
- Identify datasets that contain both structured and unstructured data. Determine features that can be derived from available data. Experience using statistical techniques to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Work independently on data science projects that require problem identification, design, build and delivery of data science and machine leaning solutions
- Work on building data pipelines for data analysis and business analysis with tools such as SSMS, & Alteryx
- A passion for data storytelling, translating data into action and business insight
- Strong command of Advanced SQL and experience using visualisation tools like Tableau
- Experience in Python, R, SQL, SSIS, Jupyter.
- Experience in dealing with python packages such as pandas, Scipy, Numpy, SkLearn
- Experience in working on data science projects requiring business requirement gathering, design and delivery of data science solutions
You must be a Citizen/PR to apply for this role.
What you'll get in return
Work for a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities. This is a permanent opportunity, paying upto $120k+ super.
Aus Citi/PR only.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508