Your new company
This Federal Government Agency is located in Melbourne’s CBD. They are responsible for the economic, health and social wellbeing of Australia. They are seeking a Scrum Master to join their technology team to improve and update several projects and systems. As part of the major upgrade to the delivery of its high-quality services to the community, the department is looking for experts to join at the earliest!
Your new role
You will join this Federal Government Agency as a Scrum Master and will manage the team to deliver agile practices, including planning, stand-ups, sprint reviews, showcases and retrospectives. You will bring proven experience to this role and play a leading hand to deliver outstanding results in this fantastic opportunity.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need the following but not limited to:
- Demonstrated knowledge / skills as a Scrum Master.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Strong communication engagement and negotiation skills and ability to work with stakeholders to ensure alignment across business owners and third-party organisations.
- Demonstrated experience of planning and conducting agile rituals / events including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Knowledge of Jira and ability to maintain Jira boards.
- Proven execution across Technology Projects.
- Open to any sector experience as long as you have proven results across delivering in a Scrum Master position.
As this is a Federal Government position, Australian citizenship is mandatory and all applicants must be willing and eligible to undergo and maintain an Australian Government security clearance to the appropriate level. As part of securing a contract role with HAYS - we pay you weekly!
What you'll get in return
You will get a brilliant long-term contract upfront, which will be issued as a 12-month contract that includes a high probability of an extension for a further 12 months. In this organisation you will also have a Hybrid work culture, working 2 days from the CBD office. You will also have the chance to secure a very competitive market rate depending on the levels of experience.
What you need to do now
If this role sounds perfect for you, please reply back with an updated Word Formatted CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat today!LHS 297508