Monday – Friday
$27 per hour plus superannuation.
Temp to permanency
You will need to be double vaccinated
Your new company
Hays have partnered with a well-established organisation located in Newcastle. They are industry leaders in automotive, home and business glass replacement, priding themselves in their quality of employees, workmanship and commitment to providing first class service to all customers. You will be working within a friendly and supportive team to grow and develop your skills in a rewarding and challenging position.
Your new role
You will be working as a scheduling administrator with on the job training and development in planning and scheduling.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide customer service and reception duties as required.
- Variety of administrative duties, dependent on the needs of the team.
- Data entry, document management, reporting and filing.
- Previous experience working in blue collar roles or dealership, property services or storefront roles would be desirable.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and strong communication skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Simpro.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mikaela.Tilston@hays.com.au , or call (02) 4032 8656.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508