Open to candidates located in Melbourne and New Zealand.
Your new company
We are partnering with our client, a fast-growing, globally recognised manufacturing leader, with headquarters in Melbourne who are experiencing exponential growth. They have a range of exciting initiatives in their pipeline and therefore are seeking an experienced SAP Service Lead to join their team and are offering this excellent permanent opportunity to the right person.
Your new role
The role as a SAP Service Lead will see you:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain and support the SAP C4C environment including resolving support incidents/issues
- Gain a detailed understanding of the companies SAP C4C solution and the integration with other applications such as SAP ECC/Hana
- Work closely with the business to derive the business requirements and accurately articulate the requirements to enable internal and external parties to deliver the outcome.
- Facilitate, organise and document workshops
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather and document requirements and deliver functional solutions to meet business requirements whilst adhering to SAP change control processes and drive delivery of solutions in line with best business practice.
- Adhere to development standards and processes whilst providing quality solutions
- Provide solution recommendations/alternatives, estimates and specifications for proposed system changes in conjunction with developers and security resources
- Design, customise, configure and testing of SAP C4C Solution. Coordinate development with the appropriate resources.
- Develop test plans, conduct testing and co-ordinate UAT and business sign-off of required changes.
- Assist/control system testing requirements during implementation of system changes, support upgrades or other system changes which may affect the SAP C4C solution
- Maintain all facets of system documentation including solution design, processes, work instructions, test documents and other related documents
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to other business resources
To be successful in this role you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience working with SAP, including at experience in implementations and BAU support / Projects with SAP C4C
- Will need strong technical knowledge of SAP, ideally will have some configuration experience and basic bug fixes
- Experience supporting IT applications within a corporate environment
- Committed, self-motivated and excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written skills.
You will be offered stability with this permanent opportunity along with growth and development beyond. Our client prides themselves on offering flexible working arrangements with a hybrid working model and a diverse and supportive work culture. Along with a competitive remuneration package you will be rewarded with great discounts on company products for a range of brands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508