Your new company
A permanent opportunity is available for a Salesforce Team Lead to join a leading organisation in the environmental services industry. This is a fast paced environment with both internal projects and wider transformation projects underway within Salesforce.
Your new role
As a Team Lead, you will be mentoring and growing a small team focusing on building scalable enterprise applications within the Salesforce Platform. While there is a technical team managing most of the customizations etc, former hands on technical experience is required. You will also be expected to
What you'll need to succeed
- Build rapport and instill confidence within the business at a senior level.
- Provide guidance to a team designing and building apps on the Salesforce platform, using products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Einstein Analytics
- Determine business and technical objectives to set appropriate expectations of the Salesforce platform, and define criteria for successful business goals.
- Work with other technical IT teams to design and deliver solutions that meet the technical and business requirements.
- Ensure solution delivery is timely, cost effective and in line with IT and business strategy
In addition to excellent communication and ability to build rapport, you will:
What you'll get in return
- Have at least 5 years of experience within IT environments
- Hands-on experience with the Salesforce toolkit
- Proven team leadership experience as well as confident in business analysis/ stakeholder management in a customer facing role
Flex working arrangements (2 days a week), cutting edge salesforce technology programs, exposure to enterprise wide transformation programs, competitive salary and bonus structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508