Your new company
A global IT solutions company who focuses on high-performance services is looking for a Salesforce Pardot Consultant to work with one of their largest Integrated Services Provider client on a permanent role.
You will be part of an existing growing team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Your new role
An excellent opportunity is available for a Salesforce Pardot Consultant to work on Pardot enhancements and support. You will be working with the Salesforce BAU and Growth centre teams to maximize the usage of Pardot, acting as a trusted source of knowledge to advise the Marketing team in line with Pardot best practice and its growing number of capabilities to ultimately build a vision for their Pardot and marketing cloud usage roadmap.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- At least 2 years’ experience in delivering Salesforce or marketing automation projects.
- Successfully completed at least two Pardot implementations.
- At least 2 years’ experience working hands-on with Pardot.
- Certified Pardot Consultant.
- Demonstrated experience using the Pardot API to integrate third-party systems.
- Demonstrated experience with other marketing automation platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Recruiting experts in Technology
T: 02 9048 8956
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508