Join a creative team working on innovative, challenging & complex projects across a range of industries!
Your new company
You will join a business that is dedicated to servicing the full suite of demands that are put upon today's digital and marketing leaders. To service these needs, they are part consultancy, part digital business and part creative agency. While we work closely with a larger organisation, their culture is deliberately distinct; future-focused, innovative, and applied.
Your new role
Your role as a Salesforce architect is key to presales and delivery. Working on innovative, challenging and complex projects, your role will see you specialise in the design and implementation in the use of the Salesforce platform, advising on recommendations and seeing that vision through to reality. You will leading cross-functional teams, provide technical guidance to challenging problems and expand your knowledge of technology and business operations, coupled with exposure to conversing with executive level business-side clients on the opportunities, impacts and implications of Salesforce
What you'll need to succeed
You will have be able to bring out the best in others and can take advantage of new opportunities without compromising standards, integrity, or culture.
This organisation doesn't like to put people in boxes, so are keen to speak with you if you have roughly 70% of the experience listed below, have ‘architecture adjacent’ experience, or have an exciting or unusual mix of skills.
• Significant experience defining and delivering technical architectures for large scale implementation projects.
• Demonstrated experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Salesforce engagements
• Application architecture – building scalable apps on platform in a scalable way
• Security – Proven knowledge of securing system, apps, data and integrations
• Hands on Salesforce developer/tech lead/architect, with ability to guide developers to help build complex solutions preferable
• Deep technical understanding of Salesforce platform fundamentals
What you'll get in return
You will join a fantastic organisation that recognises that not everyone works in the same way-offering 12 different models for flexible working and even the ability to work overseas for 2 - 8 weeks. While in office, you will work alongside high-preforming, creative and passionate individuals who are keen to see you and your team succeed!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Lillee at Lillee.Keane@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2685754
Government & Public Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Lillee Keane, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Canberra