Your new company
Hays Construction & Property are proud to be partnering with the iconic developer The Village Building Co. to support with resourcing of several key roles within the business.
The Village Building Co. is a fully integrated, Australian owned and operated Property Development company that works across the full spectrum of property development including land, house and land, apartments and mixed-use developments. The company has a 30-year track record of developing over 16,000 homes, and proudly developing flourishing, sustainable communities across Australia’s Eastern Capital Cities and surrounding regions.
Working for The Village Building Co. you will be a part of shaping urban communities across ACT and surrounding regions. You will work with a successful and experienced leadership team within a high performing and collaborative culture and ensure that sustainability is at the core of all their developments.
This is an opportunity to take your sales career to the next level.
Your new role
Reporting to the Sales Manager- ACT the key focus of this role is to provide an exceptional customer experience to clients throughout their journey purchasing a new home.
Specifics of the role are below:
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactively seek out and follow up on sales leads and monitor the progress of any unsigned contracts as required
- Implement strategies in conjunction with the wider sales team to minimise sales cancellations
- Liaise with applicable legal representatives of all parties to facilitate the sale
- Effectively maintain ongoing relationships with customers and the existing client relationship database
- Manage sales reporting and contribute and be involved in promotional activity and marketing of the project pipeline.
- Prepare and execute contract documentation to an impeccable standard
- Working collaboratively in assisting conceptualising applicable sales and marketing strategies across multiple projects
To be considered for this role you must be a proven professional within the ACT property sales industry, a confident & welcoming personality along with a high level of self-motivation.
Specifics around qualifications and attributes are below:
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience within the ACT property sales industry
- Ability to work Saturday and Sunday with two days off during the week
- Established contacts and relationships within property sales
- Experience working with sales account databases and CRM platforms
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Current ACT real estate registration license (Preferred)
This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level and work with a vastly respected, fully integrated property development company. This role provides a long-term career opportunity with a significant and expanding project pipeline, with the opportunity to expand your existing career in sales. The successful candidate will be remunerated with a base salary plus super and commission package, this will be based on the proven skills and experience of the applicant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Aedan on 0261127683 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508