Your new company
This company provides the most advanced and state of the art dental procedures in Australia. They have a vibrant workplace with a culture that encourages individuals to go beyond what they thought was possible
Your new role
Reporting to the General Manager, your main role will be to ensure all patients are managed & followed up consistently, efficiently and excellently with a focus on increasing production and productivity. Some of your other responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work through treatment planning & the sales process during weekly meetings
- Use Sales Playbook and action as required in a timely manner
- Use and maintain an accurate and up to date database (Care Manager) of New Patients and existing patients
- Manage enquiries to assist patients from calling new patient phone calls to accepting treatments
- Prepare patients for Consults & Treatment Discussions following the company's process
- Prepare & present estimates for treatment plans and follow up as according to protocol
- Assist in training the team as required
- Document all conversations and update patient status within the Sales Process in Exact and Care Manage
- Track and call patients with incomplete treatment or outstanding treatment plans
- Document testimonials, photos and videos for promotional collateral
- Other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
You will require the following skills and attributes to be successful in this role.
What you'll get in return
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional appearance, and a special ability to get excited when patients accept treatment
- Organised, systematic, and consistent follow-through
- Knowledge of financial options available to patients via 3rd parties and within the organisation
- Self-confidence; able to ask a patient to commit to a treatment plans & payment arrangements
- Overcome objections, with empathy regarding the patient’s financial situation
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for the positive effect good dentistry has on the patient.
- Ability to think and act on the feet at short notice in relation to patient care & service
- Accountability - respects the decisions of the Organisation, following through with actions,
What you'll get in return A full-time permanent position with an attractive salary package and bonuses. You will be working standard business hours in a vibrant and engaging work environment.
What you need to do now
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered. Should you meet the requirements for one of these roles a Hays consultant will endeavour to contact you with relevant roles as they are released.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508