Your new company
This is one of the largest non for profit health insurance companies within Australia. They cover a variety of insurance such as heath insurance, life and recover, travel and pet insurance. The company vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric. It is a company with multitude of opportunities, potential and fantastic employee benefits.
Your new role
Our Member Care Consultants are instrumental in managing the customer experience for Members to ensure that they receive a personal and exceptional service at all times. Working to clear targets, you will be responsible for providing outstanding service to members and to promote company products and services. The role reports to the Team Leader inbound.
What you'll need to succeed
- To assist current and potential members in all forms of member communication
- Liaise with other team members to ensure member inquiries are resolved at first point of contact or within one business day
- Deal with correspondence in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide a high level of professional customer service
- Undertake training, development and multi-skilling as required
- Ensure knowledge is maintained in all aspects of health insurance legislation to ensure compliance with the industry “code of conduct”
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the fund’s products, operations, services, rules and benefits
What you'll get in return
- Outstanding communication skills
- An interest in Health Insurance
- Previous experience in promotion of products and services.
- Solutions focused
- Not afraid of handling and owning those challenging calls
- Comfortable with set KPI's and targets
- Strong work ethic, taking pride in each and every call
- Team player, assisting team to achieve targets
- Analytical, interested in researching other health providers and funds
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong accountability
- Ready to take a step up in a challenging, yet rewarding role
What you need to do now
- Salary 60-65k
- Based in Paramatta
- Ability to move around and progress after 12 months in the role
- Fantastic employee benefits such as: 50% health cover, discount on insurance products for family and friends.
- Flexibility to work from home
- Office located 5 minutes from station
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508