Your new company
A newly established not-for-profit organisation is seeking a competent administrator whom is capable in high-volume rostering of staff, to commence with their organisation based in Cannington. This position is being offered on a full-time, permanent position with flexible working hours and a competitive salary package.
Your new role
As the rostering administrator you will be responsible for managing the roster for a high-volume number of staff, in addition to general administration duties including;
What you'll need to succeed
- Liaising with employees regarding their availability and shifts through email and phone communications
- Assisting with general payroll duties
- Assisting with general onboarding and recruitment of staff, providing staff performance reviews as required
- General data entry, involvement in meetings and office upkeep tasks as required.
In order to be considered for this position you will display clear, previous experience with responsibility in rostering of staff, in addition to:
- Evident competence in general administration tasks including management of phone calls and emails
- Previous experience in HR support tasks would be ideal, however not essential as training is providing
- Advanced organisation skills with capability to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong data entry accuracy, and experience using MS Office Suites
What you'll get in return
This position is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis with an appealing salary package on offer. You will be rewarded with flexible working hours, the ability to work from home and free parking on site at the organisations office based in Cannington.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Harlea Kefford for a confidential discussion on 08 9254 4507 or email email@example.com.LHS 297508