Your new company
Unique opportunities to work on iconic industry projects with experienced colleagues and leadership teams. The company empowers employees to drive innovation initiatives within a well-established and growing organisation.
The company has built long-term client relationships through continued success within the infrastructure market. They understand the specific needs of their clients and deliver a complete value chain of services to provide sustainable solutions across major infrastructure projects worldwide.
Your new role
The company are currently seeking a Senior Associate Civil Engineer (Project Manager / Design Manager / Detailed Design) with proven experience of delivering on major infrastructure projects across the transport industry. This is a permanent opportunity based in our Gold Coast office. You will develop and lead project teams to identify, win and deliver projects to a consistently high standard of timeliness / quality and in line with the business plan. With extensive experience in commercial experience in road & highway design and project management, you will provide competent management and business development (e.g. industry profiling activities; sourcing new clients; repeat work from existing clients) skills to expand the Roads & Highways team capability in the region and source business opportunities to support the ongoing activities of a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. With a track record of achievement in a similar role, you will have gained your experience in an engineering design consultancy and have a passion for building trusted relationships to drive positive change and win new work.
What you'll need to succeed
Suitable applicants will have/be:
What you'll get in return
- Degree qualified – Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering or similar)
- Highly skilled commercial experience and knowledge of delivering transport infrastructure
- An understanding of business, organisation, and marketing context of business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully undertake and deliver client’s TOR within budget and timelines
- Possesses project management and hands-on experience, encompassing administrative, commercial, and technical aspects.
- Manage engineering projects of >$1m successfully to budget and client specifications
- Experience in the co-ordination, design and delivery of roads and highways projects within multi-disciplinary engineering projects
- Submit technical reports of a standard requiring minimal correction; and provide final review of reports
- Able to undertake some travel (domestic or international).
The company offers you the benefits that come from working in a global multidisciplinary consultancy in an environment where your fresh ideas and enthusiasm will be welcomed and rewarded. When you join the company, you will have the opportunity to embrace your creativity and drive change across the business. Working with clients and partners, you will be part of an organisation that helps to shape our communities, industries, and the global landscape. Their growth has provided new and exciting opportunities for their employees and they enjoy a consistent flow of significant projects, end-to-end responsibilities and are motivated by meaningful work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ella.Doyle@hays.com.au ,or call us now on 07 5526 4291.LHS 297508