Your new company
Join one of the world’s leading Consulting/Accounting Firm’s and contribute to the core risk culture management activities for their clients across Financial Services, CIPS, Government etc. You will join an experienced team whilst working closely with experienced stakeholders.
Your new role
As a Risk Culture Senior Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong risk culture as well as;
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading clients through the development and implementation of risk culture frameworks.
- Providing knowledge, experience and insight into our current risk culture methodologies and emerging regulatory changes.
- Assisting the team in the triangulation of qualitative and quantitative data to develop risk culture insights and recommendations.
- Leading the delivery of end-to-end risk culture reviews across a variety of organisations.
- Coaching, mentoring and leading team members and peers enabling them to develop their risk culture knowledge.
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience working in Risk Culture.
- Demonstrated experience in Risk Culture reviews and measurement, including interview and workshop facilitation.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Tertiary qualifications/experience in Organisational Psychology, Sociology, Organisation Development or a related field desirable.
This is a great opportunity to work with a world leading organisation that offers great career progression opportunities and leading training programs. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful risk culture activities and be recognised by senior stakeholders for your work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at Keytan.Hislop@hays.com.au or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195.LHS 297508