Your new company
A well-established and respected independent girls’ school from Kindergarten to Year 12. Located in Sydney’s North.
Your new role
In your new role as the Risk & Compliance Manger you will report directly into the Deputy Principal. The primary purpose of the Risk and Compliance Manager is to ensure a whole school ‘aware and managed’ approach to risk, policy and regulatory compliance. The Risk and Compliance Manager is a key role in ensuring safe, compliant, and well-managed school operations, where student learning is always at the centre. This role would suit a qualified risk and compliance specialist with an interest in the education sector and embedding risk management in all aspects of operations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience managing risk and applying policy
- Experience in an educational setting preferred but not essential
- Qualifications in Risk Management, Business Administration, Law, Education or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to interpret regulation and translate key information to key stakeholders.
- Effective organisational skills to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, including sound numeracy skills and excellent reporting writing.
- Ability to work independently and to exercise initiative.
- A willingness to assist with other tasks, within the skill scope of the position.
What you'll get in return
This is permanent PT 3 days per week opportunity, term time only work options will also be considered. Market related salary on offer for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or call Lucille on 02 8226 9855LHS 297508