We are seeking Reporting, Data and Security Lead who would like to take ownership of the continuous improvement of a HR platform for a project with a leading renewable energy firm.
Your new role:
Working on the HRIS project team, you will be focused on building and delivering HR reports to support operational and strategic decision making. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement and maintenance of the current systems that are in place, alongside training and mentoring junior colleagues. The successful candidate will claim product ownership of the user security provisions, co-ordinating the design and deployment of new security privileges.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Well-developed consulting skills
- Deep understanding in analysis, synthesis and aggregation of data into meaningful information for stakeholder liaison
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong knowledge in Power BI
- Knowledge in Oracle HCM and Chris21 reports
- SQL experience
- Service management experience (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Experienced in design, implementation and user-level operation of contemporary HRIS (e.g. Oracle, Workday, SAP/Success Factors)
- Knowledge of the data security governance lifecycle
What you need to do now: To find out more about this opportunity please contact Marcus Castle using the details below:LHS 297508