Your new company
A State Government Department within the education sector is looking for a Reporting Administrator.
Your new role
As a Reporting Administrator, you are responsible for sourcing and providing data to support the delivery of the branch service catalogue by ensuring that data is provided in a format that is readily accessible, easily consumed and provides insights in supporting the identification of opportunities to increase service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect, maintain, and analyse data to support Student Services teams in delivering the service catalogue in an effective and efficient way.
- Provide advice on industry standard technologies, tools and best practice in sourcing and presenting data, insights and analysis in a way that can be easily accessed, understood, and utilised.
- Maintain dashboards and reporting tools that support the measurement and monitoring of Student Services Branch performance including service level agreements, KPIs and quality measures.
- Generate ad-hoc reports as required to assist in maximising performance against key metrics and understand gaps in service delivery and provide insights into potential solutions.
- Provide advice to Student Services leadership teams on mechanisms to effectively measure team performance including quality, output, volumes, average handling time and transactional cost to serve.
- Provide administrative support to Performance and Insights team to enable the efficient provision of data and information.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be fully vaccinated
- You must have a valid WWCC
What you'll get in return
- Pay Rate: $40ph - $55ph
- Locations: Ultimo and St Leonards
- Hybrid role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org