Your new company
You will be working for a renowned engineering and environmental consultancy. They are very client focused and aware that in this current energy sector, they need to provide novelty solutions for their customers in order to make their existence more sustainable. This company is hiring an Energy Engineer, who is going to be the mastermind behind reducing existing energy use whilst maintaining business operations.
Your new role
The Energy Engineer is an integral part of the national Energy Services group. You will be responsible for planning and managing resources of small proposals to larger projects, by saying that you are going to be delivering quality energy auditing and advice to clients. This may include producing documentation reports, proposals and specifications to meet client requirements. Successful candidate has a deeper understanding of energy efficiency, productivity and management principles to devise and deliver new approaches in order to solve more complex problems.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is for you if you can adapt easily and work effectively within a variety of changing situations.
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a consulting environment
- Net Zero / Carbon Accounting experience.
- Sound knowledge of relevant Australian Energy auditing and energy management standards such as AS3598:2014 (.1, .2 & .3) and ISO50001
- Prepared high-quality energy assessment reporting documentation
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Demonstrated management of small to medium size projects
- Problem solving, logical, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity to help the world to become a better place by making our manufacturing and large-scale operations sustainable. You will get a flexible working arrangements and attractive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hanna on 0436 477 843 to discuss further.LHS 297508