Your new company
Hays Recruitment are in partnership with several leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia.
Your new role
You will need to be a Trade Qualified Chef possessing a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent). These are bulk catering positions and you will be required to work both day and night shifts, on various mining camps within the Pilbara and Goldfields. These are generally 2 weeks on 1 week off rosters, working 10-12 hours per day.
All roles fly in and out of Perth, therefore the successful candidates need to be located in WA and be available at short notice.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally chefs with bulk catering experience, either in a FIFO or Metro role.
What you'll get in return
- Be Trade Qualified with Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent)
- Have or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Be willing to complete Rio Tinto, FMG and BHP Inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references
- Be able to pass a medical with a fitness assessment and consistent drug and alcohol tests
- Situated in WA and be able to FIFO from Perth airport
What you need to do now
- Flights, Meals and Accommodation Provided
- Flexible Rosters
- Weekly Pay
- Work Life Balance
- Great opportunity to gain FIFO experience for a Reputable Company
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508