Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
As part of the Remediation Team at NAB, your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Based in new offices in Parramatta
- High volume Inbound / Outbound calls
- Working on different remediation events and requests that come through to the team to action
- Email inbox management of returned forms
- Making contact with existing customers either via email or phone to confirm refund accounts to pay into and payment instructions
- Navigating through different systems and accounts to investigate and calculate the amounts being paid to customers
- Providing exceptional customer service and performing additional administrative tasks required by your manager
What you'll get in return
- High attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Available during business-critical operating hours 8am to 6pm
- Previous experience taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to customers
- Excellent communication skills
3-6 month role that may extend $34.33ph plus super
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508