Your new company
Our client is a well-recognised and established insurance organisation, who are seeking for a multiple Customer Remediation Consultants to join their team. This position is a 6-month max term position with the opportunity for extension or permanency. It will be full time Monday to Friday with a total of 37.5 hrs offering working from home flexibility. Please note that you will be required to have full availability to work on a rotating roster 8.30am to 6.30pm.
Your new role
As a Customer Remediation Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to all customers through effective inbound and outbound telephone calls. You will be required to assess the caller’s needs and work quickly and efficiently to provide certainty to customers who have received communications from the remediation team regarding a refund owed to them. This is a great opportunity for anyone taking their first steps into the corporate world or your next role into customer service. The role will involve processing customer refunds by updating account details using their secure processes, logging, and following the dispute resolution processes and updating customer contact details within their data integrity guidelines.
What you’ll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have exposure to the following skills:
- You will have strong communication skills and can escalate complex customer issues where necessary.
- You will demonstrate professional phone manner to support existing and new customers with their needs.
- You will have strong attention to detail, possess excellent customer service skills, and have a passion for helping people
- Previous customer service experience from contact centres, sales, hospitality, or retail is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a cooperative, team environment
What you’ll get in return
- Comprehensive training provided around product and processes
- Mentoring and development
- Great office location based close to shops, restaurants, and public transport.
- Fun, vibrant, team oriented work environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 07 3243 3053.LHS 297508