Your new company
This is an excellent opportunity to join this highly regarded bank and one of their highly successful teams based in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. They pride themselves on their entrepreneurial culture and provide great opportunities for employees in terms of career development and progression.
Your new role
In this role you will be reporting into the District Manager and Executive Manager to help drive regional revenue and growth through providing excellent customer service and advising clients on products and tailoring to their needs.
As a Relationship Manager you will work closely with the Senior RMs to manage a portfolio of key clients (debt sizes $1m - $50m). In this role you will be given the opportunity to work with clients spanning a broad range of sectors looking to generate business opportunities with both existing bank customers and new to bank businesses.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a similar role within commercial or corporate banking
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to conduct financial cash flow analysis and strong commercial acumen
What you need to do now
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative and driven team
- In-depth training and coaching internally for career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive base salary + bonus + company benefits
If you are interested in this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed, click ‘Apply Now’. Alternatively, contact Kim Nguyen at email@example.com for more information and a confidential discussion.LHS 297508