Your new company
This well established state government department based in Sydney are seeking multiple Registry Officers to support them until November, with potential for extension.
Your new role
You will provide administrative, clerical and client service support in the business.
Your duties will include:
- Provide information to clients face to face, by phone or in writing, record action taken and follow up where required.
- Prepare matters for hearing (organise copies of papers for members, notify parties, arrange reporting services, interpreters and country venues and travel for members and make arrangements for clients with special needs).
- Provide a range of administrative and clerical support services, including fax, post, photocopying, compilation and distribution of documents.
- Prepare routine correspondence, as required, ensuring all documentation conforms to business presentation, style, format and content protocols.
- Input all relevant data in the case management system and create, store, retrieve and archive files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of data/information to comply with the required standards.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in data entry and administration roles
- Government experience would be desirable but not essential
- Great attention to detail
- Sydney CBD office location
- Pay rate ranging from $27.20 - 38.00 per hour plus super (depending on your experience)
- Experience working in a reputable government department
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.comLHS 297508