Your new company
Our client is a national Architectural practice that has an excellent reputation for completing design focused projects across a variety of typologies. Due to a few recent project wins within their high-end Residential portfolio, this studio now seeks for an exceptional Registered Architect who is passionate about design and dedicated to delivering projects of the highest standards, to join their all-star team! Your new employer has been awarded with innovation in design, creativity and strong detailing.
Your new role
This practice prides themselves on their design philosophy and studio culture. They have an excellent staff retention rate and promote a healthy work / life balance; they offer career progression, ongoing professional development and a collaborative workshop style office. They have a team of Associates and Senior Associates who have been there for a long time, they have valuable knowledge, experiences and insights to help you grow to be the next Associate. They want genuine people to join their business so if you are looking for a steady career with interesting projects that you get to work on from start to finish - WE WANT YOU!
What you'll need to succeed
- Genuine dedication and a good personality
- Loves detailing
- Have worked in projects from start to finish and wants to be doing that
- Enjoys working in a collaborative work-family who's energetic, fun and creative
- Self motivated and willingness to propose new ideas and ways of doing things
- Keenness to learn, adapt and self-improve
- Interested to grow
- Loves architecture and life to be honest!
- Ability to multi tasks
You will be shortlisted if you have also the below experience:
What you'll get in return
- Current registration with ARBV
- Solid experience in design, documentation and construction
- Knowledge in both Planning Scheme and BCA
- Experience in Residential construction in Australia
- Ideas. Ideas. Ideas.
You will be rewarded accordingly to your experience when it comes to salary. You will also work with an experienced team of directors who has a succession plan for their office, development plans for all staffs where you will discuss your career and progression with the directors individually, every quarter of the year.
It is a great opportunity for you to be part of a very successful and growing studio.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Portfolio to Shermaine Chia at Shermaine.email@example.com, or call now on 0403 252 661.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508