Your new company
A recruiting career with Hays is like no other; we play a unique role in the global world of work. We are the world's leading recruiting experts in qualified, professional and skilled work. Our expertise across a wide range of specialised industries and professions enables us to bring the right person together with the right job. We are currently seeking a customer service focused individual to join our team in Perth!
Your new role
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a career in Recruitment but isn’t ready to move into sales. This role will see you assist our consulting staff to effectively service the recruitment needs of all customers, with a particular focus on candidate management. We will offer you all the training and development you need that enables you to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Write and post job advertisements for your current job vacancies
- Conduct phone and face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Provide outstanding service to your candidates, taking a genuine interest in their career aspirations and building strong relationships with them
- Manage all candidate compliance, including conducting reference checks
- Work with your team to reach team goals in addition to smashing your own KPI's
What you'll get in return
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using Microsoft Office systems
- Feel confident in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Proactive and willing to help wherever possible
What you need to do now
- This is a great entry level opportunity to start your career in a well-known recruitment company, within an upbeat and highly inclusive team environment.
- This is a casual position and would suit someone who is studying or wanting to make a career change.
- A full training program will be provided to see you succeed.
- This opportunity could lead to unlimited progression for the right person.
If you're interested in this role, please submit your CV via the 'apply now' link below. If you would like to know more or have a confidential discussion, please contact Tiffany Stewart on 08 9265 9107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and inclusion and are passionate about placing people in roles where they can flourish and succeed. By joining Hays you’ll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, recognising every individual for their unique differences. People from all culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply and additional language skills will be highly regarded.LHS 297508