Your new company
Conveniently located in Melbourne CBD, this established Victorian State Government Body is currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator who is wanting to excel their HR career to join their supportive HR team on a 3-month contract.
Your new role
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and interviews with key Stakeholders.
- Managing staff recruitment- ensuring all documentation is compliant and recorded appropriately in relevant HR systems.
- Undertaking comprehensive administration functions.
- Being the first point of contact in the early recruitment stages.
- Managing meeting and interview notes.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have strong Administration skills.
- Be highly organised with strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Great interpersonal skills with a sharp eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work within a highly reputable Victorian State Government Body, with a highly flexible hybrid working arrangement. You will be working in a positive team of HR professionals where you will be supported and inducted through various training measures- with the ability to effectively develop and build your skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, email Apatsha.Chand@hays.com.au. You can also call Apatsha Chand on (03) 9946 3595 to discuss this role further.
If this role isn’t for you but you are interested in other HR opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.