Your new company
At Hays our purpose is to benefit society by helping people succeed and enabling organisations to thrive - creating opportunities and improving lives; it’s what gets us out of bed every morning and keeps us fulfilled and energised to succeed.
We are the leading recruitment agency across the globe, more successful than our five nearest competitors combined and we offer our people a career like no other. Our training and development, brand and size, together with your passion for people means there is no limit to the impact you can make.
Your new role
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our successful team at Hays Maroochydore. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a career in Recruitment but isn’t ready to move in to sales.
When you become a Recruitment Coordinator, we provide you with more than just a job. We will offer you all the training and development you need that enables you to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Write and post job advertisements for your current job vacancies
- Conduct phone and face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Provide outstanding service to your candidates, taking a genuine interest in their career aspirations and building strong relationships with them
- Manage all candidate compliance, including conducting reference checks
- Work with your team to reach team goals in addition to smashing your own KPI's
Recruitment is a highly demanding environment and requires a high level of drive and motivation on a daily basis. This role requires someone who is:
What you'll get in return
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Energized by connecting with new people
- Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more
- Resilient and has can-do attitude
- Able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
In return you’ll have the opportunity to progress your career in a truly meritocratic culture with significant scope for career development. The best recruitment tools will be at your disposal and you’ll experience the best training in the industry. Our employee rewards and benefits are extensive and include the following, just to name a few:
- Flexible working arrangements,
- $500 per year towards health and leisure activities,
- A wellness annual leave day,
- Up to two weeks’ loyalty leave a year.
Hays Australia is proud to be named number 23 on the Australian Financial Reviews’ Top 100 Graduate Employer List 2020 and certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2020. To learn more about our extensive employee benefits, please visit our benefits page.
What you need to do now
What to do now To apply, please submit your CV via the ‘apply’ link below. Applications should be addressed to Stephanie James, Talent Acquisition Manager QLD at email@example.com
At Hays, we value equity, diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a work environment where all people regardless of background feel a sense of belonging. By joining Hays you’ll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, recognising every individual for their unique differences. We invite people from all backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508