Exciting Recruitment Consultant opportunities for ambitious individuals with experience within the Human Resources Industry. This opportunity offers leading training and development alongside a career where people are rewarded and promoted based on results.
Your new company
At Hays, we are market leading experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries and professions. We believe the right job can transform a person’s life, and the right person can transform a business. As a recruiting expert at Hays you will have the opportunity to do this every day.
We are currently interviewing energetic and driven candidates for Recruitment Consultant role based in our Sydney CBD office and we also offer hybrid working model. You will be ambitious, sales driven and inquisitive and will have exceptional communication skills.
Your new role
When you become a recruiting expert, we provide you with more than just a job. We will offer you all the training and development you need that enables you to:
• Source candidate talent using our “find & engage” methodology and tools and active networking in your industry as well as advertise your current and upcoming job vacancies to attract candidates within your specialist industry
• Advertise your current and upcoming job vacancies to attract candidates within your specialism (industry)
• Pre-screen candidates via phone and conduct thorough interviews face to face
• Conduct reference checks on all candidates you are representing for work
• Manage shortlists for your clients' vacancies and proactively promote your candidates to relevant job vacancies and companies
What you'll need to succeed
You may not know what you want to be. You may have embarked on a career path that simply isn’t you. What you know is that you are:
• Highly motivated and sales driven
• Driven towards achieving results in an environment full of healthy competition
• Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
• Energized by connecting with new people
• Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and the world of work
• Confident to establish new relationships
What you'll get in return
We don’t expect you to be an expert straight away; we grow our own talent and will invest heavily in your development. Our intensive 6 month training programme turns potential into expertise through:
• Structured program of learning including regular (virtual) classroom, on-line and workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
• Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and industry expert
• Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
• Tools and resources written by subject matter specialists to assist you to become a trusted advisor to your clients
• A new training programme at every stage of your career with Hays, through to management and leadership
We reward the energy and passion that our people bring to work every day through a range of benefits, including; extra leave, health and wellness bonus, monthly wrap up celebrations, a national sales conference, referral bonuses and more
What you need to do now
To find out more APPLY NOW or contact Sandy Luhr at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone me to discuss 02 8226 9684.
At Hays, we value equity, diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a work environment where all people regardless of background feel a sense of belonging. By joining Hays you'll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, recognising every individual for their unique differences. We invite people from all backgrounds to applyLHS 297508