Your new company
Our client is a privately owned business with operations across Australia and on an international scale. Offering a unique service from product development through to providing industry leading solutions for their customers. They are leaders in their market and are constantly striving for future growth and innovation. Join a team of professionals her are passionate about their business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot into the corporate industry door. No experience necessary apart form having enthusiasm to learn and excellent work ethic.
Your new role
This position will report to the Executive Assistant and will be the face of the company. Your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Greeting clients
- General administration and reception duties (including answering incoming telephone calls)
- Purchasing of office and warehouse consumables
- Data entry
- Ad hoc tasks upon request
What you'll get in return
- Strong retail/hospitality background is highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Effective time management
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
You will be joining a team with great culture, values and have the support of an experienced Executive Assistant. This is a permanent opportunity, located in the Northern suburbs and offering a salary depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Monique.Coppolino@hays.com.au, or call us now.
I also have addition Office Support roles on so please get in touch if you think this role isn't quite what you're looking for.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508