Your new company
This locally known company successfully manages properties across the ACT region and are in need for Temporary Receptionist for a short term period.
Your new role
The Receptionists role is responsible for:
1. First point of contact for the business
2. Management of the Office including the presentation, cleanliness, office plants, kitchen and functionality of the office
3. Respond to email enquiries
4. Assist walk-in customers with general enquiries
5. Working across multiple systems to cross check applications
7. Distribution of incoming Mail, packages, deliveries
8. Assist with stationary/food orders
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience as a Receptionist/Administrator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of Office equipment
- Proficiency in Office operations
- Possess demonstrated high level written communication skills, proficient stakeholder engagement abilities and can work independently showing initiative and flexibility to achieve results.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508