Contract Length: 3 months
Rate of Pay: $35 - $38 per hour
Location: Macquarie Park
Your new company
This Non-for-Profit organisation is a national body that supports millions of people around Australia. They advocate for positive change and support vital research. They support people impacted by Dementia and enable them to live as well as possible.
Your new role
- Meet and greet internal and external visitors and managing the reception.
- Direct and manage all phone enquiries.
- Process travel bookings, including flights, and accommodation.
- Manage and distribute mail, faxes and courier requirements.
- Complete other requested administrative tasks.
- Create purchase orders and processing invoices as required.
What you will need to succeed
- Prior experience in similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A valid working with children's check
- 3 x Covid vax
What you will get in return
- You will be joining a dedicated, compassionate and supportive team
- Gain experience in a well developed Non-for-Profit organisation
- Short term contract
- Good hourly rate
What you will need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org