Your new company
Your new company is a leading provider of within the Healthcare industry. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Inventory Controller/Warehouse Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis in the Western Sydney Region.
Your new role
As an Inventory & Receiving Team Leader, you will be responsible for the management of the inventory and receiving functions within the operation, with a hands-on attitude and the ability to drive internal processes. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be leading a team of 3-5 warehouse staff in the receiving team. Your duties will include:
- Delegation of tasks to warehouse staff.
- Ensure inventory is maintained to a high standard – including managing replenishment, stock control & adjustments,
- Coordinating daily cycle counts & stock takes when required
- Forklift operation
- Facilitating freight and delivery requirements
- Utilising ERP systems for daily tasks
- Managing the receiving of stock from suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
As a successful Inventory & Receiving Team Lead, you will have previous experience as a Warehouse Team Leader/Supervisor/Inventory Controller or similar role, as well as the following:
- A proven record in people management and leading teams
- Inventory management experience
- Strong WMS/ERP systems experience
- A valid Forklift license
- Forklift experience
- A hands-on attitude
What you'll get in return
You will receive a highly competitive salary of $60K - $80K + Super. You will have the opportunity to join a growing business with a dynamic team in a permanent role!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 02 9249 2212
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508