A plastics manufacturer in Adelaide's North is looking for a Quality Engineer to help lead the team!
Your new company
This advanced manufacturing and technologies development group with operations spread across three continents has a focus on “paper to product” innovation, integration, and manufacturing. They are a plastics and textile manufacturing solution to the medical, pharmaceutical and FMCG industries, and are looking to continue to expand and innovate high tech solutions from their plant in South Australia.
Your new role
You will be a leader in the QA team, and be independent and responsible to ensure the manufacturing is maintained in accordance with the required standards and quality policies. You will work towards supporting the organisation be one of the only ISO 13485 accredited companies in South Australia.
On a day to day basis you will be;
- Developing and establishing quality systems to eliminate process variation by implementing defined quality standards to ensure the quality of the final product exceeds the requirements
- Driving maintenance and implementation of QMS via applicable requirements as described in the Quality Manual
- Monitoring quality system performance and other local regulation requirements, and drive continuous improvement with information from internal audits, deviation management and CAPA Management
- Implementing methods to; inspect, test and evaluate reliability precision and accuracy of processes, products and production equipment
- Maintaining the integrity of the certified quality system requirements and preparing the continual upgrades to the Quality Management System
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a degree qualified Engineer and your knowledge of the plastics/ polymer industry will be key to success in this role. You will ideally had certifications in : Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer and Six Sigma. You will have strong computer, report writing and statistical method skills. You will have knowledge of both the ISO 13485 and 9001.From a soft skill perspective, your ability to relate to others, influence and be a change agent will ensure that you thrive in your role.
What you'll get in return
You will work with an organisation that is leading from the front, so if you are someone that likes to be continuously growing and challenging yourself, then this will be an ideal company for you! The company cares about your learning and development, and as you thrive in your role, you will have access to professional development opportunities. You will be a part of a team of Quality professionals, and work in a true team environment where everyone supports each other and work towards a common goal. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the ISO 13485 accreditation, a fantastic once in a lifetime chance to help implement a rare accreditation in the SA market and work on industry leading projects. For the right individual, there is excellent career development opportunities in this organisation who genuinely cares about their staff.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like your ideal role, then please send Ioana your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or select "Apply Now" or contact her on; (08) 72214159 for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2680116
Manufacturing & Production
Manufacturing and Operations
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ioana Oliphant, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Adelaide