Your new company
This Top 4 Bank has a strong presence across 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia and New Zealand. With its head office located in Melbourne, you will be joining a business that is committed to attracting and retaining the best, by offering a genuine career path into a world of opportunities.
Your new role
- Salary starting from: $89k + Super + GPD
- Role Location: VIC
- Work: Hybrid, 2-3 days per week in the office
- Role: Permanent, Full-Time
As a Quality Coach, you will be responsible for working closely with Associates, Lending Client Services to deliver timely and optimised customer outcomes for complex debt transactions for the Institutional Property and Health (IPGH) Segments.
Delivery of outcomes includes being responsible for checking and releasing tasks completed as part of facility set up, maintenance and ongoing management of lending facilities in core systems such as Loan IQ, Orion, OCP, Razor etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to build and attain strong working relationships with Associates to provide superior customer support. As a Quality Coach you are expected to recognise and detect learning gaps through checking activities and work with Management to offer coaching support that assist with closing those gaps.
- Accurate and timely check and release of set up of lending facilities in core systems
- Accurate and timely check and release of collection of fee and interest income
- Accurate and timely completion check and release of other assigned tasks
- Ensuring self-compliance with all Edge accreditation and compliance with processes, procedures, and policies
What you'll get in return
- Detailed, SME level knowledge of banking systems such as: CACHE, Orion, OCP and Razor
- Loan IQ experience or desire to learn Loan IQ system
- Excellent attention to detail and capability to follow through all issues to completion
- Strong operational experience within a strong financial institution
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Career Progression
- Rich Diversity & Inclusion agenda including Females in Management, Ability, LGBTI or Indigenous
- Lots of interactions with different stakeholders from different departments
This Big 4 Bank encourage you to talk about this role and how this role can be more flexible for you. Some of the work can be done from home and some from the office – it is all about what works for your team, and above all else, their customers!
This Bank wants to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout their recruitment process and when joining their new company.
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the experience for this role, click ‘apply now’ where applicable or forward your most up to date CV directly to Josh Hipolito at email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] and I will reach out to you accordingly.LHS 297508