Your new company
This Australian-based global company is known for their reputable and innovative OTC products. Based in Sydney's North, this company is seeking an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Associate to join their team!
Your new role
Support Quality Assurance Manager by performing specialised tasks as directed including, ensuring consistent quality of product, ensuring product compliance by developing and enforcing standard operating systems and good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems, providing documentation and third-party audit regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualification in Science related field
- Demonstrated experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related industry
- Must have previous therapeutic goods release for supply experience.
- Understanding of PIC/S requirement and relevant TGOs.
- Must be able to travel to North Sydney
You will be working in a close knit environment with a team of professionals. Offering excellent support and a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508