Your new company
Our client is one of the world's largest, and most highly regarded, community-based emergency services organisations, proud to be protecting lives and property, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your new role
This role is responsible for the management of the substantial real estate assets portfolio across Victoria. Delivery of the Capital Works programs, procurement of real estate assets, facilities management of head-office services and asset-life maintenance are all part of the services provided to support our client's core emergency service-delivery purpose.
The Property Officer supports the management and delivery of property acquisitions, disposals, leases and other property-related organisation needs across the state.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in managing property acquisitions, disposals and leases, ideally client-side within public-sector (statutory authority, state or local government preferred but not essential)
- Ability to negotiate and deliver required outcomes for property transactions (ideally land/commercial sites)
- Knowledge of policy and practice as it applies to public-sector real estate property management
- Qualifications in property management or a related real estate discipline and/or relevant experience
On offer is a fixed-term, full-time position with standard business hours between Monday - Friday until March 2023, and based in Burwood East.
What you need to do now
- $84,000 - $91,000 + 10.5% super
- Public sector entity with broad duties across leasing, property management and facilities
- Largely office based with flexibility on a needs-basis
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Brendan Ludeman on email@example.com or via LinkedIn.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in facilities or property management, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508