Your new company
Join one of Australia’s largest organisations well known for their reputable brands and providing a first-class customer experience. They are now seeking multiple Property Claims Consultants to join their team based in the Melbourne CBD office on a permanent full-time basis. These roles will require full availability to be working full time hours on a rotating roster between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Friday.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of claims from end to end, handling inbound customer enquiries and liaising with key stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage end to end claims from lodgement through to settlement in accordance with service level targets.
- Liaise with all relevant parties, while providing regular updates on the progress of claims.
- Perform coverage evaluation, investigation and collate relevant documentation.
- Provide exceptional customer service and build relationships with all stakeholders.
To be successful you will be someone who thrives in a high paced, customer focused environment and enjoys working with people. Other key factors to your success include:
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in a customer centred role (essential)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and clear and professional communicator
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Displays a drive for results and are outcome focused
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
What you need to do now
- 4 weeks training and ongoing support
- Office located in CBD close to public transport and cafes
- Access to great staff discounts and benefits
- Opportunity to work from home after 4 months
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508