Your new company
Our client is an intermodal rate terminal linking rail, road, air, and sea in South East Queensland and is ideally located for major distribution centres. Due to growth within the company, they are seeking a Project Support Officer to assist with up-and-coming projects.
Your new role
You will have a number of duties and responsibilities in order to support the projects which include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare scope of works based on contractual agreements and quotes.
- Prepare and deliver onsite documentation.
- Assist in the allocation of costs for projects.
- Organise site equipment/hire equipment.
- Prepare client reports using onsite documentation including site photos.
- Provide additional support to project managers where required.
- Adhere to WHS, quality assurance and ISO policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Site Safety and Environmental requirements, permits and procedures.
What you'll get in return
- Prior experience in project administration
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to think laterally
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Driven to succeed, motivated and a great communicator
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude
In return you will secure a contract temporary role with a market leading organisation that values their employees, offers ongoing training and support in an extremely nurturing environment. Flex options available including but not limited to some working from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508