Project Support Officer
: 35-hour week
$38 per hour plus superannuation
Your new company
Hays are partnered with a local government agency based in Newcastle. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Support Officer to join the team. This role will be a 7-month contract that has the potential to be extended.
This is a hybrid working arrangement, working five days in the office spanning over two weeks. You will be working within a friendly and supportive team to grow and develop your skills in a rewarding and challenging position.
Your new role
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Provide project assistance with various departments of management.
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with organisational requirements to support information flow and inform decision making.
- Maintain knowledge of current relevant legislation, policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Update and maintain records and databases complying with systems and processes to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Provide a professional first point of contact with clients, both internal and external.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Extensive experience working as a Project Support Officer.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to seek information and liaise with stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and strong communication skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Collaborative and resilient approach to your work.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mikaela.Tilston@hays.com.au , or call (02) 4032 8656.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508