Your New Company:
Hays have partnered with with a leading provider of services within facilities management, project delivery and real estate management sector who pride themselves on their local, national and global presence and engagement.
Your New Role:
As a Project Support Area Lead you will oversee a team and provide oversight on a portfolio of multi-stakeholder projects on behalf of a public sector client. This role is allows you to develop your management skills not only with assets but the growth of employees and their careers.
You will partner with other managers, businesses and the broader projects deliver team to provide guidance through active participation in the design review meetings and consulting with internal and external subject matter experts throughout the project lifecycle to successfully and efficiently deliver the project.
You will be in constant communication with internal and external stakeholders, developing relationships and managing priorities amongst projects.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
What You Need To Do Now:
- Relevant knowledge and experience of building systems, construction and maintenance.
- Progressive experience in technical facilities management or project management.
- Strong understanding of the National Construction Codes, technical drawings and a demonstrated track record of working with Scopes of Works.
- Knowledge of defence sector is highly regarded.
- Valid Drivers License with reliable transport.
- National Police Check or willingness to undertake one.
- Ability to commit to a portfolio of sites which will include travel in Newcastle, Greater Newcastle and Sydney sites/ offices.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email your resume directly to Caitlin.Mcdonald@hays.com.au or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508