Your new company
Your new company partner with the Defence sector in developing advanced technology systems along with a wide range of services and programs. Due to recent growth; the team is looking to welcome an experienced Project Officer to the company in Brisbane.
Your new role
In your new role as a Project Officer, you will be trained to provide the full range of export control support activities to Army Aviation Programs. You will also be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- The overall co-ordination, management, and administration of new activities as they arise and resolution of any legacy activities that may present themselves
- Stakeholder engagement
- Researching, cataloguing, and identifying technical information and how it arrived
- Intellectual property management
- Export controls around Blackhawks, Apaches, and other aircraft
- Destruction/disposal of data
To be successful in this role, you will possess previous experience as a Project Officer within the Aviation Industry, you will also possess:
- The ability to build rapport and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge of Export Controls
- A confidence in researching and cataloguing data
Please note Australian Citizenship is essential for this position as you will be required to have a Defence security clearance.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered an amazing opportunity to join a successful global organisation in Australia. You will work alongside a mix of professionals with a broad range of skills working within the field.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Madison.Stanley@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508