Your new company
An active participant in the Perth market since the 1980's, this company is responsible for some major commercial and residential developments in the Perth metro area. With one current residential project due to be completed soon, the company is ready to rebuild their commercial team starting with an experienced Project Manager. With the next three developments already in the pipeline, this is a company ready to continue its history of excellence in Western Australia.
Your new role
As a project manager, you will be responsible for
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing a team culture that will ensure safety, construction and technical aspects of the project are achieved.
- Coordinating all aspects of the building process, with the aim of achieving time and budget targets.
- Liaise with all stakeholders, managing expectations and processes.
To succeed in the role, you will require
What you'll get in return
- 5 years experience in a similar role in commercial building.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and solve problems.
- The ability to build and manage a team of professionals.
The successful candidate will get
- Industry standard remuneration.
- The ability to work on some exciting projects in the Perth metro area.
- The opportunity to work for a global developer, with a history of working in the WA market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Colm now on 08 9254 4554 or email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508