Your new company
A leading specialist in the renewable energy space for both wind and solar projects.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the successful closure and execution of the project. They will be responsible for project management from inception to handover, including full responsibility for budget & timelines, cost, quality, contracts, engineering, integration, HSE, construction, commissioning and stakeholder management within a matrix organization part of the Asia Pacific region.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Tier 1 Mining experience preferred
- An engineering, natural science, quantity surveying or environmental planning degree or equivalent qualification
- Successful project management track record in the Australian power, energy or construction industry
- Proven track record of managing complex proprietary or standard form contracts
- Strong negotiation, excellent communication skills and successful at relationship building across a broad range of levels
- Proven track record of managing and motivating project teams in a matrix organizational structure
- Team player with exceptional communication skills, a self-starter with strong problem solving and creativity aspects and a passion for renewable energies
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently under pressure, with the ability to prioritise and organize own work load including flexibility in working hours as projects may require
- Renewable energy experience, in particular solar PV
This is an opportunity to work on a number of renewable projects, partnered with top tier mining companies to deliver solar and battery storage projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Dillan Morris now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508