Your new company
You will be working for a leading electrical contractor in the utilities space. This company doesn’t just build energy infrastructure assets, but also maintains and operates and designs them, offering their clients a full range of service. In addition, they are on the forefront in the renewable energy space- new energy models include renewable asset connections, distribution and storage solutions. It is an exciting time to be a part of this evolving company. Due to influx of work they are hiring an experienced Project Manager for their North West of Melbourne projects.
Your new role
In your new role as an experienced Project Manager you will oversee all delivery functions throughout the project lifecycle – from tender to handover. Successful candidate has a strong utility background as a project delivery professional, with a strong knowledge both in the commercial and technical aspects of construction works. Job duties also include forecasting and reporting monthly project costs based on the project schedule using various software including SAP and excel.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is best suited to someone who has an extensive working experience as a Project Manager and is coming from the utilities background.
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Project Management/Construction.
- Experience in maintenance and construction of electricity networks within Australia
- Construction of electrical infrastructure in an industrial environment would be considered essential.
- Demonstrated project management experience delivering design and construction works.
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate workers, sub-contractors and key stakeholders
- Preferably exposure to SAP
- Advanced user of the MS Office Suit including MS Project
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Driver’s license
This is a full-time permanent position in an industry leading company. They will offer flexible working arrangements, relaxed office environment, professional and on-going development, good pipeline of interesting projects and a competitive remuneration package. They are looking for a person to work with their projects located in the North West of Melbourne.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hanna on 0436 477 843 to discuss further.LHS 297508