Your new company
Your new company plays a vital part in the delivery of lifesaving, community safety and state support services. They pride themselves in providing a range of high-quality corporate services to a range of crucial services in Queensland. Due to recent growth they’re looking to welcome a Project Manager to the team in Brisbane.
Your new role
In your new role as Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful development and implementation of the ISO 9001 framework into the organisation. Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Reviewing the extant gap analysis to ensure it captures all requirements and has correctly identified the gaps
- Updating the extant ISO implementation project plan with new milestone dates, missing WBS after Gap Analysis review
- Developing and implementing any missing procedures and frameworks, consulting applicable stakeholders
- Rolling out the framework to the organisation, including awareness training of developed procedures
- Providing ISO 9001 Awareness Training to the organisation
- Providing weekly project progress reports to Senior Leadership and presentations as requested
- Performing post-implementation audit in preparation for accreditation application
- Engaging accreditation body for ISO Certification application
To be successful in this role you will have significant practical experience as a Project Manager within the Aviation Industry. As well as this you will possess:
- A Project Management Qualification
- Extensive experience communicating and engaging with stakeholders
- Previous experience in ISO 9001 systems
- Previous experience implementing new software into a Defence business
Please note Australian Citizenship is essential for this position as you will be required to obtain a Defence Security Clearance.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered a contract opportunity through to October to join a team who impacts Australian lives. You will work alongside a mix of professional specialists with a broad range of skills working within an emerging field.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Madison.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508