Your new company
The client is a well-established Commercial/Apartment builder who specializes in delivering projects between $10-$40M. Based in the Inner suburbs, the Senior Management are ex-tier 1 operators who set up their own business to focus on luxury builds within Melbourne's metropolitan area.
With a huge focus on working culture, they have been successful in building a company where everyone loves coming to work and where they create outstanding results. Due to recently won tenders through some of the most prestigious developers in Melbourne, they are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for the delivery of a $40M luxury apartment project in East Melbourne.
- Running the procurement process, coordinating with subcontractors and liaising with the site team
- Driving projects to an effective and successful solution
- Manage correspondence with relevant stakeholders including the client, architects, consultants and internal staff.
What you'll get in return
- 3+ Years’ experience in delivering Apartment projects for a well-respected
- Commercial builder as a Project Manager.
- Outstanding presentation, leadership and communication skills.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Construction.
- A strong ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders and subcontractors.
- An positive attitude which reflects our client’s culture.
- The ability to work as a team player and get around the company's values.
- Overseas candidates with no Melbourne experience as a Project Manager will not be considered for this role
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced Construction Managers in the industry.
- Design and Construct exposure.
- Working hours that encourage workplace flexibility.
- A well funded outfit who pay all of their subcontractors on time.
- Offered training in development area
- On offer is a competitive annual salary up to $180,000 + superannuation, excellent working environment and chance to work on a range of national projects.
- A range of employee benefits, including additional purchased annual leave, work life balance days, paid volunteering days and a generous parental leave scheme
- Annual fishing competition, along with multiple sporting and social events
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508