Your new company
An excellent opportunity is available for a Project Manager to join an Australian Telco company for an initial 6-month role with view to extend. This is a newly created position to manage a new project.
Your new role
The Project Manager will be responsible for a large project within the contact centre operations area of this large telco.
As Project Manager you will manage the project end-to-end, identify and act on opportunities for improvement, ensure operational and quality policies are adhered, and all procedures documented.
You will set milestones for the project and coordinate communication between key stakeholders and appropriate teams across all levels, to manage all project expectations. You will also be responsible for aligning all regulatory compliances to mitigate any future risks, including contractual obligations with various stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager within a contact centre environment.
- Demonstrated experience creating high-quality policy and procedures documents, and process maps.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to demonstrate stakeholder management responsibilities.
- Ability to take a wider team view and manage accordingly.
- Capable of working autonomously and taking initiative across project deliverables
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Recruiting experts in Technology
T: 02 9048 8956
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508