Your new company
You will be working in Local Government with a highly experienced civil and construction team
Your new role
Manage the delivery of one or more assigned infrastructure projects ranging in medium to high in size and complexity or contribute to the planning and delivery of infrastructure projects with medium-to high complexity.
- Deliver civil works / building construction projects, contributing to planning, scoping and implementation of projects, ensuring project activities are achieved within budget, scope and to key performance measures and comply with best practice project management and safety principles to achieve client satisfaction targets and provide excellent client service.
- Prepare and provide regular reports to senior staff regarding project progress and financial performance, providing client centred project documentation to support informed and accountable decision making and clear understanding of project risks and successes.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients by gaining a thorough understanding of client perspectives, technical and business requirements, including facilitating between clients and recipients to assist with the management of grant applications.
- Provide verification of programs and claim eligibility including items such as payments, cash-flow, work in ground and invoicing.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Appropriate trade, post-trade, or tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent relevant working experience in project management, engineering, architecture, and building or construction.
- A valid NSW Driver Licence and willingness to drive to remote locations which may include overnight stays.
- Employment screening checks, security or other clearances & health assessments.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email Ella.Doyle@hays.com.au or call us on 07 5526 4291LHS 297508